I’m excited you are here. Why? Because you are about to embark on a journey that could completely transform your life. Roll your eyes? Pump your fists and yell hallelujah? Whatever your reaction I am dead serious.
The quality of your life is directly related to the quality of your relationships and if you are here then likely one, some, or all that you value, are less than par, downright awful, or somewhere in mediocre land; manageable but far from life giving.
When was the last time you got clear on what you really want? How you WANT to feel?
When was the last time you felt valued, recognized, adored, and seen in your relationship? Don’t like those words?
Then fill in your own and tell me this:
Are you satisfied? Are you thriving?
On most days do you spring out of bed, greet yourself in the mirror with a smile excited for the day ahead?
Whether you are struggling with your romantic relationships, coworkers, friends, or family members, improving your relationships begins first and foremost with addressing the most significant and essential relationship you will ever have-the one that you have with yourself.
Your relationships REFLECT the relationship you have with yourself
Let me help you shed, toss, let go of beliefs, habits, and stories that keep you from living, loving, and embodying your most authentic, beautiful self and let us create new ones that propel you toward the life you so desire and the relationships you long to have.
What do you need? Hunger.
Hunger to be the most confident capable and beautiful version of yourself possible.
Together relationship coaching will look like this:
- 1. Get clear on what you really want, your vision: for yourself, your relationship, your life.
- 2. Bust the major beliefs ruling your roost, holding you hostage from creating fulfilling, satisfying relationships. Remember: relational results are a direct result of your belief system.
- 3. Replace old, sabotaging beliefs with new ones that help create the relationships you desire.
- 4. Learn boundaries and create self care routines that have Self Respect, self love and self worth written all over them.
- 5. Learn to communicate effectively by identifying your own needs and values and expressing them in a way that eliminates defensiveness and reactivity and allows you to be seen and heard. Warning: vulnerability involved.
- 6. Identify, use, and experience more of your unique strengths and gifts.
- 7. Learn the power of your breath to regulate your nervous system to either energize you when needed or give you the Zen Buddha calm needed in the face of conflict and stress.
- 8. Energy is key for thriving relationships. Become energy rich by fueling your body and controlling your mindset.
- 9. Learn to change your mental emotional state by changing your physiological state.
- 10. New results require new behavior: Align your actions with your vision by saying goodbye to old habits and hello to new ones that match the direction you want to go and the person you truly are.